xp drivers iso, disk image

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Diabeetus, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Diabeetus macrumors member

does/can anyone supply me and other macrumors addicts with an iso image of the drivers that the TIGER version of boot camp gave you? i can't get my keyboard or internet to work, and i've installed the leopard drivers about 7 times and they still won't work. i have to borrow my sister's windoz keyboard when she's not around, which is rare. PLEASE give me a link or load or somehow to get the xp drivers that BOOT CAMP BETA made you burn to a cd. or an iso image of working leopard drivers.

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

3. Diabeetus thread starter macrumors member

intel core duo 1.83 imac
    2gb ram
    250gb hard drive

4. Diabeetus thread starter macrumors member

5. jeremy.king macrumors 603

jeremy.king

Can't you just burn one from Bootcamp Assistant? or did they disable that?

6. Diabeetus thread starter macrumors member

boot camp 2 doesn't make you burn a cd, they just say to get the drivers from the leopard disc, which are bad, as i've said already.

7. jeremy.king macrumors 603

jeremy.king

Nope drivers are fine. Why are you asking for Tiger drivers? Which OS are you running Tiger or Leopard?

8. Diabeetus thread starter macrumors member

i'm running leopard, but i installed windoz when i ran tiger and used those drivers, and it worked fine. i got rid of it because i didn't know the beauty of counterstrike, and now the leopard drivers suck because i can't use my mac white keyboard or internet.

9. wesrk macrumors 6502a

no longer is it possible to just burn the drivers while using Bootcamp, and I'm also wondering how can I get them since I am about 300 miles away from my Leopard dvd...

10. wgilles macrumors 6502

wgilles

11. Diabeetus thread starter macrumors member

i thought i searched for boot camp drivers and got nothing, but you can find the 1.4, 1.3 and 2.0 drivers on torrentz.com (search engine of torrent sites). they're about 340mb each, but download in about 10 minutes thanks to generous seeders.

but yes, those who feel the need to get different drivers, do a torrent search.

12. wesrk macrumors 6502a

I've gotten as many as I can find, not to mention individual drivers and so far nothing works as far as giving sound to xp.

13. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

You could try the ones here perhaps. http://wiki.onmac.net/index.php/Users/Drivers

B

14. wgilles macrumors 6502

wgilles

15. Diabeetus thread starter macrumors member

i reformatted and installed xp, and my keyboard and other hardware is working great. the thing is, is that i can't get a connection my router isn't giving me an ip for some reason. it recognizes my router, and i punch in my wpa password, yet no internet connection.

16. wesrk macrumors 6502a