XPad4Laptop

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by xi mezmerize ix, Jun 22, 2010.

1. xi mezmerize ix macrumors 6502a

xi mezmerize ix

http://www.xpad4laptop.com/

The reviews for this product seem to be good. I was just wondering what macbook pro users specifically think of this product. I am thinking about getting one. Is it worth the money, i.e. will it keep my MBP cooler?

2. Caem macrumors newbie

Caem

I understand its design, to create a airflowdistance between the surface and the laptop.

But no, I wouldnt buy it, another item to keep track of, I think its enough if you keep the airwents clear and dont let then get blocked by bedsheets and similar soft cloth.

[​IMG]

3. plethon macrumors newbie

plethon

I've had mine for well over a year and have been very pleased. Temperature monitors displayed it being more effective than the bulkier fan solutions used by my friends, and keeping the heat off of the lap (and dirt/scratches off the laptop bottom when being used in places like restaurants or airports) is a huge comfort advantage. Another nice thing is that the non-slip surface lets me use my laptop at angles I would not be able to otherwise that are more comfortable.

As far as size, it slips easily into the small backpack I use when flying, and it weighs very little. Overall, it's the only cooling product I've found myself recommending.