XR Apple Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by lyngo, Oct 11, 2018.

1. lyngo macrumors 6502a

i know that there have been many discussion threads on the differences between the XS and XR phones. What I’m wondering is if anyone has seen or heard about Apple making leather cases or silicone cases for the XR like they have for the XS?

2. Jordan921 macrumors 601

Jordan921

You might want to check in the accessories forum. There might be a thread on it there.

3. gelie macrumors 6502

I think there’s another thread that apple is making cases for the Xr like they did for the 5c

4. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

I’m pretty sure we’ll see these cases sometime soon next week, if not by the 19th.

5. Mackinjosh Suspended

Check out the Spigen cases at Amazon. They have about 10 different ones available for sale that offer all forms of protection. And they're all infinitely cheaper (and higher quality) than what Apple offers.

6. basti_no macrumors regular

They might be cheaper but the quality is really bad sometimes.

7. Eggtastic macrumors 6502a

Eggtastic

Clear cases tend to yellow, even the more expensive ones advertised that they don't. Avoid unless you wish to buy new every time they yellow.

8. Aneres11 macrumors 68020

Aneres11

Apple clear case looks good but will be interesting to know the price. I imagine they'll charge about £25 which would see me heading to Amazon!