XS leather case forest green

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TotalMacMove, Jun 5, 2019.

1. TotalMacMove macrumors regular

TotalMacMove

I noticed the forest green is sold out for the XS... anyone know if they discontinued it or will it be back? I am really upset I missed out on this color.

2. Arcontia macrumors regular

Nope, it was seasonal for fall 2018, thats past, its now sold out and won't come back unfortunately.. they just released new colours for summer 2019.

Your best bet would be heading into a local Apple Store and seeing if they have any stock left on hand - the stock displayed online is different vs what's in the store. Or a 3rd party retailer

3. JBGoode, Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019

JBGoode macrumors 6502

JBGoode

Amazon has some refurbs. I wouldn't discount going with a non-Apple brand. For the most part they are pretty much identical.

E-bay also has them.

Refurb is the top link and there are 4 left:

https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Leather-Case-iPhone-Max/dp/B07QLCD59Z/ref=sr_1_7?crid=1WUMP1ATM2UTC&keywords=apple+forest+green+leather+case&qid=1559819269&s=gateway&sprefix=apple+forest+gre,aps,160&sr=8-7

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=apple+forest+green+leather+case&crid=1WUMP1ATM2UTC&sprefix=apple+forest+gre,aps,160&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_16

4. TotalMacMove thread starter macrumors regular

TotalMacMove

I did see those for sale, i almost jumped on one but it’s for the max. Thank you anyway, I may try an apple store if i get the time!

5. JBGoode macrumors 6502

JBGoode

Sorry I didn’t even notice that. Those things are hard to find. I was looking for a black one for my X and it was impossible. I went for another brand for half the price and am satisfied though.

Good luck

6. TotalMacMove thread starter macrumors regular

TotalMacMove

I found one on eBay but i think its a replica :/

7. ivybridge9463 macrumors newbie

maybe you should try Ebay for some great knock-off!

8. TotalMacMove thread starter macrumors regular

TotalMacMove

I bought a “knock off” from eBay.. seems like its genuine though? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. fantomcheung macrumors member

fantomcheung

The package alone looks fake enough