iPhone XR XS Question

Trifectas

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2019
Hey MacRumors users,

At the moment I have an IPhone XR with 128GB and warranty till November 2020. So my question is if I were to trade my iPhone XR with someone else’s iPhone XS 64GB around how much would I be paying extra?
The reason why I’m asking this is because I can’t hold the XR comfortable in my hands and it’s not easy to use it single handed.
[doublepost=1551612276][/doublepost]And please let me know any XS users how’s battery life?

Devyn89

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2012
XS user here. Can’t really say for the resale value, I live in Canada therefore the second hand market is quite different here. As for the battery life, I find I can last all day but that’s about it.

teeshot44

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2015
US
$200 difference if new. Not going to be much difference used depending on the condition of each of the two phones. Battery life will be less on the XS. Is 1/5 of an inch in width and less than 1/3 of an inch in height going to make that much difference?

Trifectas

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2019
$200 difference if new. Not going to be much difference used depending on the condition of each of the two phones. Battery life will be less on the XS. Is 1/5 of an inch in width and less than 1/3 of an inch in height going to make that much difference?
Actually it does for me. The XS size is the sweet spot for me.

perezr10

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2014
Monroe, Louisiana
I’ve been really happy with the battery life on my XS. It’s better than the battery life on my old 7+. But as usual, it depends on which apps you use.

I chose the XS over the XS Max because for me, the XS is currently the best compromise of screen size and pocketability.

Reactions: Kris28