Xtreme Guard 75% off sale

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by hidefguy, Oct 25, 2012.

1. hidefguy macrumors 6502

FYI. Just received an email from xtremeguard.com 75% OFF 2 or More Sale.
    using coupon code 75OFF2.

2. solo118 macrumors 65816

Does their full body film have side protection as well?

3. hidefguy thread starter macrumors 6502

I only purchased the back protectors a while back. but on the website it only shows the front and back.

4. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

They don't have sides yet. Get them on their ebay page, real cheap. These are really good protectors, like Zagg with almost no orange peel effect.

5. buddybd macrumors 6502

Use 85off2 for 85% discount when you buy 2 pairs.

6. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Picked up 4 of their back protectors for $2.99, thanks for the heads up and 85% off.

7. adam044 macrumors 65816

adam044

8. wenstinator macrumors member

Thanks, ordered two full sets for $3.00 as well. And free shipping!

9. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Just got them yesterday and have to say it was exactly what I was looking for. For the price I am uber happy. A very slight "orange peel" look in some spots but NOTHING like Zagg or Body Guardz. I am placing an order for 8 more right now.... ok in a second or two. Thanks Xtreme Guard and you have now made a loyal customer!

10. buddybd macrumors 6502

They have great customer service as well.

I had an issue with one back protector not being cut properly and emailed them about it. They replied directly confirming my replacement even though I didn't even provide details yet (matched order with email I guess).

To top it off, my original order was for 2 pairs of full protectors, but only one back protector was defect. They sent me 2 full protectors instead of one back protector! Fantastic service, already ordered a couple more screen protectors :D

11. buddybd macrumors 6502

Anybody else feel their screen protector gets slippery because of oil and dirt? I find myself regularly cleaning the protector.

12. S.L. macrumors regular

S.L.

thanks, bought two back protectors. figure i'll place another order if and when they come out with side protectors as well.

13. dragonguy83 macrumors member

Have installed them yet, still have my BSE skin on it, what does everyone think of theirs?

14. JustOneQuickONe macrumors 6502

I ordered some, they're decent. I had an ArmorSuit front and back on before but they were a little thicker and were being pushed up by the bumper, these don't seem to have that problem.

But, I do feel the back piece could fit a little better. On the ones I received there is about 1mm gap between the edge of the phone and the protector, which I'd like covered to prevent anything getting under the bumper and scratching the back of the phone. Anyone else have this issue?

15. Alag28 macrumors 6502

i like the front screen protector but the back one is crappy.. i feel its not cut out right.

16. c0venant macrumors regular

is it just me who notices little grains in the screen? they kind of ruin the retina quality. Mine also came with several little scratches, or maybe they were done during the install. They're really starting to bother me. It should be more resistant.

17. swervinsuburban macrumors regular

I have a front one on, mines fine it might have come that way, their customer service is really good two of my back pieces were cut wrong so they sent me new ones pretty quickly, just email them

18. hidefguy thread starter macrumors 6502

True. email them and let them know they are pretty good about sending out replacements no questions asked.

19. c0venant macrumors regular

thanks, I just sent them an email. Hope they fix this.