Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

XtremeGuards Full Body Protection for iPhone 5 - 2 for $3.00 Shipped

fireman13

macrumors 6502
Aug 12, 2008
Florida Panhandle
Thanks, I ordered 2 as well.
I've got some skins coming from phantom and BSE. Not sure when I'll get around to using these, but for $3 shipped I guess it really doesn't matter. It's nice to have a back up.

Thanks again for the code!

Comment

AceMason

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2009
Ordered two as well, I usually prefer matte screen protectors because of how they feel but it doesn't hurt too have these on hand.

Comment

UFBoy2323

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Thank you. Can never have too many backups - especially when there $1.50 for both front and back protection.

Comment

Jeff5886

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2010
Anybody got any reviews for this company?

And does anybody know if these are antiglare?

Comment

lurch0101

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2012
mine was shipped yesterday...hopefully its not through snail mail. I currently have the crappy monoprice screen protector which leaves quite a bit unprotected from the front and no back protection.

Comment

youspork

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
Thanks, I ordered 2 as well.
I've got some skins coming from phantom and BSE. Not sure when I'll get around to using these, but for $3 shipped I guess it really doesn't matter. It's nice to have a back up.

Thanks again for the code!

Hey, just a quick how are the phantom skinz compared to other skins. I'm still debating on which btand of skins to get for the iPhone 5

Comment

kalexn

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
Texas
I just tried to use it and it said it was not valid. Wonder if too many people ordered them and they decided to take it off?

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.