XtremeMac Tuffwrap iPod TOuch 4G

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by mofunk, Nov 24, 2010.

1. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

This week XtremeMac posted their iPod Touch 4G online. I was ready to pull out my credit card and make a purchase but I decided to swing by Staples one more time to see if they were in stock. The previous weeks Staples had marked down all their 2G XtremeMac cases. So I was hoping it would be in stock. Well I picked one up tonight and was extremely excited to see that the case feels just as good as the previous line.

The fit of the Tuffwrap is nice and snug. I remember the 1st two cases I bought for my 1st Gen iTouch was between $20-30. The second one I thought of not skimping and got an Incase for my iPod then the one after I purchased another Incase from a discount store. Both times they split.

So far I haven't had any problems with my Tuffwrap. It actually keeps it shape. When I'm playing a game, my finger doesn't get caught up in the case. Its almost as sleek as the iPod. Again it feels like a soft leather. I checked out several at BestBuy and did not like them.

Definitely check it out. Plus you get 2 cases for $20

here is a pic of my 2G XtremeMac case next to my 4G cases. I think I will try to sell and make a little money. The only difference between the previous model is there are no grooves on the side

[​IMG]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77634324@N00/5205693918/

http://www.xtrememac.com/en/

2. eshroom macrumors 6502

Good company. I had an FM transmitter from them. Nice case too.

3. mofunk thread starter macrumors 68000

mofunk

Yeah I wish this case was out when I got my iPod. The back of mine has a few scratches on it. I've had this case for a few days now and I love it. The cut is perfect.

4. ghostshadow macrumors regular

ghostshadow

These look extremely nice. I really like the looks of the hard case. Might have to see about picking one up.