Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CallumCc

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2011
Machester, UK
Order Confirmation: xx:07:39
CC Charge: Yes
Delivery Window: May 12-26
Destination: UK

Shipped late on Friday, being delivered on Tuesday because of the Bank Holiday weekend!

Last edited:

gabo864

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
Order Confirmation: xx:09:00
CC Charge: No
Delivery Window: May 13-27
Destination: Warner Robins, GA

Salinger

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
Toronto, ON
Confirmation 3:12:57 am EDT
Delivering to Toronto, ON

Delivery window May 13-26 (not sure why 26 vs 27)

No sign of movement since. Given the speed with which they seem to be moving, I don't expect to see mine until well into that delivery window.

What really galls me, I had been trying to get through on both the app and website. The app started to go through but froze, so I went online and finally got through on the website. A few minutes later looked at my phone and it had gone through as well. Stupidly, just randomly cancelled one. Both had the same delivery window so I didn't think it mattered. It turned out to be the order from the app which had gone through almost 5 minutes earlier! Oh well, my own fault for not being more careful.

Leaving the country for two weeks Saturday morning, chances are it'll arrive after I leave and I'll have to wait till I return to get it.

Kyone

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2015
xx:13 Ordered it in the UK, original delivery window was May 12-26.

But it was delivered on the 24th and been wearing it since Monday when my buddy brought it to the Netherlands from the UK.

Is xx:13 your confirmation email time or you did call Apple to ask for your order time? You may have received the confirmation email way later after Apple did register your order. So maybe you're a xx:03 :) Anyway, I'm glad you got it on the 24th. Only very few 42SGBSB buyers got their that early.

Charlesm3030

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2015
Chicago
Confirmation email: xx:06:38
Estimated delivery: 4-6 weeks, May 13-27
CC charged: Not yet
Destination: Chicago, Illinois

This thread has had no movement today huh?

Dumbinho

macrumors regular
May 10, 2014
xx:07:28
Atlanta, GA
Still no movements here.
I'm guessing I'll get it this week.

mikepepe86

macrumors regular
Mar 1, 2015
I legit can't believe they're only at the 6 and 7min marks. Holy cannoli! When are things going to pick up pace for this specific variation!?!

SHKLMRE

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2013
Pennsylvania
i'm starting to wish I ordered another 42mm sport color, idec which color now I just want my watch. I ordered at xx:15 so it's going to take me forever to get my watch.

ddkkpp

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2011
xx:06:??
Vancouver, BC
4-6 weeks may 20 - June 1
No charge
Processing

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
What does xx:00 even mean? Bible verses? You people are getting a little ridiculous with the granularity of these threads. The freaking watch will arrive when it arrives. Relax already.

Deuce Falcon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 3, 2015
Atlanta
What does xx:00 even mean? Bible verses? You people are getting a little ridiculous with the granularity of these threads. The freaking watch will arrive when it arrives. Relax already.

xx means the hour it was ordered. because everyone is in different time zones, it is represented by xx.

next are the seconds

but why are you even here? no one requested that you be here. go wait for your watch by yourself and stop judging this beautifully created nomenclature.

microview

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2011
You people are getting a little ridiculous with the granularity of these threads. The freaking watch will arrive when it arrives. Relax already.

You people? You mean fanboys? It's in our blood! Like those people who camp over night for Black Friday sales. j/k were not _THAT_ ridicules.

The granularity is used to measure where at in the ordering timeline is Apple shipping since they are fulfilling orders on a FCFS basis. If we know XX:05:00 shipped this morning but XX:05:30 hasn't then everyone has a sense of where they stand.

arom

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2008
Order Confirmation: xx:07:05
CC Charge: No
Delivery Window: May 13-27
Destination: Boston, MA

orangerock

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2009
The granularity is used to measure where at in the ordering timeline is Apple shipping since they are fulfilling orders on a FCFS basis. If we know XX:05:00 shipped this morning but XX:05:30 hasn't then everyone has a sense of where they stand.

You went above and beyond with that explanation.
His/her comment deserved no response.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.