Yahoo Bussiness Email & Iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by idle0095, Jan 22, 2011.

1. idle0095 macrumors member

This is driving me crazy. Right now i have to use my yahoo bussiness email with gmail for it to get pushed to my iphone4. basically i forward my yahoo email to my gmail account then use the exchange settings on the iphone4 for it to push. only problem is when i reply to a email on the iphone it dont use the reply to address i have set in gmail. webclient works fine but iphone4 dont.

so how do i get yahoo to work with push email and to be able to check email from the iphone and it show it read in the webclient? what are the settings? ive tired everything i could see online and it dont work at all.

2. Drewsky87 macrumors 6502

Drewsky87

I use Boxcar to receive my push messages. Works great plus you can set different alerts for different accounts. As for keeping the 2 clients in sync, does Yahoo mail use IMAP? I'm not sure if it does or not seeing as how both my personal and corporate email are through gmail, but if it does, use IMAP instead of POP. If it doesn't, persuade your company to switch to gmail corporate mail.