Yahoo Calendar stop syncing!

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by PrincessV, May 19, 2013.

1. PrincessV macrumors newbie

Sometime after 5/8/2013, my Yahoo calendar stop syncing with my iPad mini & iPhone 5. I had Yahoo calendar as the default calendar on both devices. I have tried all of the suggestions (deleting & re-adding, changing the “fetch” to 15 minutes, used the CALDAV add method & have “exported” from Yahoo into the iPad & iPhone). Nothing works! I read through the issues on Apples’ community support page, chatted with AT&T support (who’s says that I need to log into Yahoo through Safari for the Apple device to recognized my identity).

I’ve also searched through Yahoo support, still nothing. Yahoo seems to lack an “interactive” support (an option to send an email with your issue) or I just can’t find it.

I have since change to iPad/iPhone calendar with iCloud back up, but it doesn’t “feel” like the back up to the back up like syncing to the Yahoo calendar.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. MrMacMack macrumors 6502a

Settings > Mail, Contacts & Calendars > Yahoo! > Calendars -- ON

3. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

And when you did that, what happened? Did it give you an error?

4. PrincessV thread starter macrumors newbie

I tried that. However, the Yahoo calendar has magically started syncing again. First on my iPhone & then on my iPad mini!

----------

I didn't get an error message. As mentioned above, Yahoo calendar is now syncing again! All by itself!