yahoo email

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by indamudd, Jan 30, 2008.

1. indamudd macrumors newbie

Ok I am new at this ipod and my son laughs at me but anyway, when I go to my yahoo email I cannot open a attachment. My son says that is because it is in another format and you cannot open it. If true there must be a download to correct this right? Also I was going to open a video from google and it told me I had to load adobe flash, but asked me if I had a ps or a is I cannot remember exactly what the letters were but anyone know about this?
    Thanks for your help. The old guy (indamudd)

2. scr1968 macrumors regular

What kind of attachments are you trying to open? The iPod Touch and iPhone have limited attachment opening capabilities. You can open most picture attachments that are part of email messages as well as view PDF, Word and Excel filles.

As for Flash support...add you name to the list of people who want this functionality on the iPhone / iPod Touch.

SCR

3. indamudd thread starter macrumors newbie

When I go to yahoo email and my brother had sent me an attachment I could not open it. The attachment was gray in color and I checked all my other emails and they were the same. my whole email worked but when I scrolled down to the attachment, it showed the file with a paper clip but it was gray an you touch the screen and it would not open. It did nothing.