Yahoo Fantasy Baseball

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Metsfan7450, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Metsfan7450 macrumors regular

Metsfan7450

2. Manzana macrumors 6502a

Manzana

Last year Yahoo billed it as mobile WAP access in their new things for '09 and never fully delivered and removed signs that they offered it.

Don't hold your breath, if it is developed or under development it still must pass the app review process and as far as I know no one knows anything about it. I'm still using ES group's My Fan Teams.

3. Metsfan7450 thread starter macrumors regular

Metsfan7450

I used that app last year as well, but Yahoo got it's Fantasy Football app through this past year and I really liked that. I'm assuming it shouldn't be too difficult to get a Fantasy Baseball version pushed through the app store.

4. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

I am sure it will get thru fine, but with pitchers and catchers barely reporting yet, I'd say April or Mid March latest you'll see it. I am sure it will be there, it better be I have my two leagues I need to repeat as champion in!

5. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

I always just used the regular site for viewing on my iphone. BTW, great Eric the Midget picture

6. Manzana macrumors 6502a

Manzana

I'm sorry, but that's Eric The Actor :D
    ack ack

7. cyclone84 macrumors regular

Me too. Big fan of MyFantasyTeams. It blew the yahoo fantasy football app out of the water, last fall. It's not as pretty but it's faster, more stable, and more functional.

ahem: iTunes Link

8. bignoggins macrumors newbie

if u like MyFantasyTeams try FantasyMonster

http://www.fantasymonsterapp.com/

Some pretty slick features like drag and drop to edit your lineup and auto lineup.