Yahoo Mail is not pushing anymore.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jster25, Nov 5, 2008.

1. jster25 macrumors member

So I have Yahoo mail on my iphone. It pushed emails before, when I first got it, but lately, within the last week or so, it stopped pushing emails to my iphone. It pushed once, yesterday, and then stopped all of a sudden again. Now, I would have to go into my email inbox manual for it to download my emails.

Has anyone been having emails with Yahoo Push? I turned off and back on my iphone and still no luck.

2. Black&Tan macrumors 6502a

Black&Tan

I've noticed the same thing...not sure what the issue is. It seems to be better within the past day or so, but I assume the problem lies with AT&T.

3. plwebb macrumors newbie

plwebb

That same thing was discussed here and some were apparently able to fix it but some of us are still trying to figure out how :confused:

4. heartbreaker75 macrumors newbie

mine is doing the same thing. no push for about a week. have to go in manually. don't know where to put these prefixes as stated. apple store said that yahoo was updating servers with at&t or something but i don't think he knows what he is talking about.

right now i've gone to the mobile me but don't want it

any suggestions would be appreciated.