Yahoo Mail just changed their look

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by celticpride678, Sep 17, 2009.

1. celticpride678

Can't really say to much, but it looks cleaner. Keep in mind I blurred out some parts due to privacy.

Attached Files:

2. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

I've been using the new view for at least a year now. Even back when it was beta. :confused:

3. celticpride678 thread starter Guest

celticpride678

But, I was had a different look since 10 minutes ago and I had the most up to date look?? What's up here?

It looks similar to the old one, but is a bit different. Check and see if it is the same or a bit different.

4. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

I believe the Top Stories ticket might be new but the tabbed views and mail client look isn't new.

5. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

6. celticpride678 thread starter Guest

celticpride678

Now that I closed and reopen Yahoo! Mail, it has changed to the old design. Then I did it again and to the new one. I'll give them a couple hours to work this put, only been 10 minutes old:D

7. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

This is the look that Yahoo! tested for many months prior to the release of Safari 4.0. In beta, it did not work particularly well with Safari 3.0. However, it worked very well with Firefox and Safari 4.0. There may have been an imperceptible tweak a few weeks ago, but the basic look and feel have been around for quite a while. So, if you are waiting for Yahoo! to work out a problem that you are having, you may be waiting a while.

8. celticpride678 thread starter Guest

celticpride678

Well, so far its been having no problems. Works with the new design always now. I have "Connections" turned off by the way, because I don't use them, but that may be the reason of the troubles.

9. xIGmanIx macrumors 6502a

for me, yahoo and excite and MSN have to much else going on. i prefer basic and clean - Gmail. my two cents

10. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

It seems like they changed the look for me this morning.

11. SactoGuy18 macrumors 68020

SactoGuy18

One change I REALLY like about the new Yahoo! Mail is the fact all the text are larger and easier to read, which is important because my eyes aren't as good anymore and the previous text display in Yahoo! Mail was just too small to read.