Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sjestus

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2001
Florida
I've been reading a lot of crap about how people are pissed off at Steve Jobs for Making the new iMac. But ya know what y'all need to get a life. Apple didn't even have to make these Eligant Beasts of Power. Come on Apple could have given us a dang speed 50MHz speed boost and made the iMac look exactly the same. Look at what they put in the iMac an 800MHz G4, 15in LCD, a dang SUPERDRIVE that we don't even need!!!!!!!!! Come on you guy's need to quick bashing Apple every macworld or get a PC.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
nicely put

like I've said in the past....and this is a generalization, so it isn't meant for everyone...

you guys bitch too much!

tw9876z

macrumors member
Jan 5, 2002
yesh

like sjestus said, apple didnt have to do this they could have hade a 900 g4 and stuff,but instead we get a small g4 imac that is really powerful,wy so damn powerful? do thst the imac is always on top with updated speeds.We just got a small g4, it looks good and is small and people will buy it and this will expand mac, its cheap and powerful for what it is, i mean you complain about $1800 for a g4 imac, do you want to buy a tower for $4300 when you can get it just as good for $1800 and have it smaller. This is revolutionary and it is cool. Just stop bitchin, it may hurt mad ya know

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.