iPod Yay! My iPod jsut got here!

MonksMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
DFW
I finally got my iPod! My first Apple product. It's just so so beautiful!

Copland

macrumors regular
May 26, 2006
Rochester, NY
MonksMac said:
I got a 4th gen refurb. It looks brand new! Well it did:rolleyes:
Nice! I've got a 4th gen refurb also! They are very nice. I haven't had any problems with mine.:)

They do look brand new, don't they? It's wierd: Apple must put the components in a new case or something!

applemacdude

macrumors 68040
Mar 26, 2001
Over The Rainbow
Copland said:
Nice! I've got a 4th gen refurb also! They are very nice. I haven't had any problems with mine.:)

They do look brand new, don't they? It's wierd: Apple must put the components in a new case or something!
nice secret.. its actually the ones they didnt sell..

nihilisticmonk

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2005
My 4thG just screwed up, had hard drive issues and no crashes when copying my library onto it after re-formatting (also gets hella hot when trying to copy...) so I've just ordered a refurb ipod photo 30gb, glad to hear it could be a new unsold model :-D

woot!

thejadedmonkey

macrumors G3
May 28, 2005
Pennsylvania
I remember when I got my first iPod..from best buy. I had to look far and wide for the $300 one, because they were in the middle of a transition and the 5 gig models were in short supply.

Not to sound like the emo kid I've become (not steriotypical though, don't worry) but I can't remember the last time I was that happy...

iSarah

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2006
I remember buying my first iPod, I just kept thinking, "Is this thing really mine?" over and over again. I felt really proud.