yay ordered

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by dizbjosh, Jul 21, 2007.

1. dizbjosh macrumors newbie

i ordered the 2.2 mbp with 160gb hd
    im quite excited
    although paranoid from all the problem threads
    im hoping my luck will kick in

anyways this is my first apple computer
    but question.. why did 2.33 go back to 2.2?

2. joekix macrumors 6502

joekix

the 2.2 is up from the 2.16 & the 2.4 replaced the 2.33.

3. dizbjosh thread starter macrumors newbie

4. carp3n0ct3m macrumors newbie

Congrats man, hopefully yours doesn't take too long to get to you. I ordered my 2.4ghz SR a little over a week ago and will hopefully get it Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.

-Justin

5. nightelf macrumors 6502

I also ordered a MacBook Pro 2.2 Matte yesterday via Amazon.com, it should arrive tomorrow.

I hope the screen is perfect.

6. Osprey macrumors 6502

Congratulations on your order and I wouldn't worry too much about your decision to buy now. You'll more than likely receive a beautiful, fast machine. People post here with problems looking for help and solutions. So just keep in mind that there are many completely satisfied and happy owners (otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy while you wait).:)

7. tinydragon123 macrumors member

8. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

9. dizbjosh thread starter macrumors newbie

Ships by: Jul 30 - Aug 2
    Delivers by: Aug 1 - Aug 8

haha i cant wait

10. Cristobol macrumors newbie

Cristobol

Just got my MBP 2.2 15.4'' 3 days ago and i have to say that i'm never buying a windows computer again!

11. Cookiemonster macrumors regular

Cookiemonster

I just ordered mine last night, im worried like yourself that there may be problems with hard drive/screen ect, it says estimated delivery date aug 2-9 who knows with all the delays Im hoping anytime before school gets in !

12. sakca015 macrumors member

i just ordered my MBP too. 15" 2.4ghz with 200gb hd.

yay. i've been waiting for a while to finally get one.....tried to stick it out for leopard but my old comp is at death's door and the move had to be made pdq.

anywho....checked my order confirmation letter and i accidentally ordered the wrong screen [glossy instead of matte] :(. i can't believe that happened, what a stupid move. i called up apple customer service to try and change it but since i ordered it with a printer [for the $100 rebate] - that after one day is already being processed for shipping, in conjunction with it being a "custom" order, there's nothing i can do about it!

sucks but oh well. i know the glossy is just as good, i just didn't want the glare.

**update**

okay...2 phone calls, and 4 apple customer service representatives later....

...i have a matte screen! thank you customer service for finally coming through [i had called this morning and they said nothing could be done.......good thing for persistence....]!

13. Cristobol macrumors newbie

Cristobol

I'm glad you got that straighten out, glossy screen isn't all that bad though. i thought i'd hate it but it's starting to grow on me.