Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thinkgreen216

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 6, 2011
I recently got a good deal on a iPhone4 for my wife that still works great but the front screen is shattered around the button. I am thinking since Im going to have to replace the screen and digitizer anyway that I might do a color swap. I've noticed a place in the UK sells the pink and baby blue color swap kits but they run around $285 US dollar. I recently found a company based out of Florida that sells these kits as well and I've read a couple good reviews on them but I wanted to know if anyone from the forums has any experience with this company. Its called "the smart phone clinic" if you do a google search for them you'll find their site. Looks like they've been doing the white swaps for a while now but I searched the forums and found nothing on their name. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

acfusion29

macrumors 68040
Nov 8, 2007
Toronto
i can't answer your question, but i can tell you that Apple will fix your iPhone for $199.

by fix, i mean they'll give you a refurb/new unit.

Thinkgreen216

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 6, 2011
Thanks but the phone is used...

Thanks for the suggestion but the phone is used. It belonged to a friend who just turned around and bought a new phone after he dropped his (must be nice...) anyways I've been wanting to do a color swap anyways and I figured this is as good of a reason as any to do the swap!

So the question is still open. Anyone out there familiar with this company or quality of product?

awadeee

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2011
Canada
Thanks for the suggestion but the phone is used. It belonged to a friend who just turned around and bought a new phone after he dropped his (must be nice...) anyways I've been wanting to do a color swap anyways and I figured this is as good of a reason as any to do the swap!

So the question is still open. Anyone out there familiar with this company or quality of product?

Smart Phone Clinic from Florida has been featured on a few different websites that I've seen. They look a lot more legit than a lot of other similar establishments that I've seen on the net and stuff.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.