Yellow Screen Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kage207, Jun 30, 2009.

1. kage207 macrumors 6502a

Okay, I first got my iPhone and it didn't seem to have a yellow tint to it, now I feel like it does. The thing is, I did compare it to my friends new iPhone 3G (not S) and mine was fine, his wasn't. He said he didn't care. Now as time has gone on from usage from me, I feel like the screen has gone yellow now. So the question is, can it turn yellow or is it just out of the box that way?

2. entity macrumors regular

It's all in your head. You read all these posts and now you think yours is yellow, even though you at first didn't think it was.

Stop stressing and just enjoy your phone! :)

3. kage207 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I am enjoying my phone it just seems a bit darker than normal and I didn't switch the brightness level at all. And personally I hope it's in my head.

4. John T macrumors 68020

John T

Absolutely! Get real - it's only a 'phone!! :)

5. kage207 thread starter macrumors 6502a

An expensive one at that. :rolleyes:
    Personally, I don't want it to have manufacture errors. I can do with my own mistakes but not when they aren't mine and I'm paying it for that much.

6. wpc macrumors regular

If the yellow screen is a defect, than it's an intended defect. Have a look at the latest iPhone ad...

http://www.apple.com/iphone/gallery/ads/

You can see the yellow there... I think it's within spec and people should stop worry about it. After seeing this ad, I have.