yellow startup screen! (apple logo)

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Davxx, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Davxx macrumors newbie

Ok so I just installed Windows 7 on bootcamp (on Macbook pro) , installed drivers and all good ... then I went back to my loved OS Lion and.... the startup screen turned yellowish... :S then my internet wasn't working, wireless was on but just didnt work...

I wonder what could this be, I restarted my computer several times, I can now have internet! but I still have this yellowish screen just when I boot Lion (it goes away after a while)... When I turn my computer on BIOS Is white screen perfect,, then apple logo :apple: ... still white... then some seconds later rigth before entering Lion Yellowish apple logo :S little flicker then yellowish :S :apple:

Im outside the US so I can't go to any Apple store... :S
    Maybe its a driver malfunction from installing windows ??? Is there a way i can reinstall my mac drivers...?
    What do you guys think??

Help plz!!

Thanks...

2. WickedOne513 macrumors newbie

Try to boot into the Lion Recovery partition, see if the issue continues onto that partition. If it does I would recommend backing up your Mac with time machine. Then reinstall lion from that recovery partition.

3. Davxx thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea the issue is on the recovery partition as well :S
    :S :S

guess there is no easy way out :S :(... Ill try to use a friends hard drive to backup my files with time machine then reinstall lion with my recovery partition.

Thanks...

4. WickedOne513 macrumors newbie

The back up is more of a prevention incase, you can reinstall the OS and it is not suppose mess up or loose data, but always a good idea to back up first. Just don't reformat in disk utility just go to the reinstall lion option.

5. Davxx thread starter macrumors newbie

hey I didn't know that.. Thanks a lot :D