Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jedivulcan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2007
I don't know if this is an issue or whether it's just how the screens are made... but does the screen look warm or yellow-ish to anyone else?

jaforres

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2009
Lets hope this does not turn into another yellow-tint thread. I will keep my fingers cross for the 600,000-700,000 that bought one today.

upaymeifixit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2009
So what happens if you calibrate it and add a little more blue. Does that counteract it? Or is this on an iPhoad (All three combined!)

ArcAngel66

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2009
... oh no... noooo!

Please, I hope the follows iPhone problems were fixed with the iPad:

- Yellow tint
- Stuck/dead pixels
- dust under the screen
- Flimsy buttons (home screen button, and others)

jedivulcan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2007
I think my eyes might be messing with me. Last night I was working with my 13" MacBook Pro and my iPad side by side. The MacBook Pro 13" has custom ColorSync profiles that show a lot of softer "blue-whites"... and my 13" screen is near full brightness (with ambient light sensor on) whereas my iPad hasn't left half brightness.

So I'm probably going to write this off as it being my eyes and my ridiculously soft/blue color settings on my MBP making it hard to adjust back to the iPad's display.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.