Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EquilibriumGroup

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 15, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5302b Safari/7534.48.3)

Straight to the point.. Speculations say September laugh, and october release..
Blah blah blah..

With 7 days to go with speculations about wwcd - it's a little to late to send out invites.. Even if the event was sometime in sept.. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong with how
Much notice apple give us Devs)

Soo.. Later release than expect.. I'm not just on about iPhone.. Any Apple product that is announced during this time too.. iPod etc? No event booked etc..

Patience. I have it.. But AFTER ALL THE RUMORS.. I'm losin faith. I don't want to lose my unlimited data.

Equilibrium. X

troop231

macrumors 603
Jan 20, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5302b Safari/7534.48.3)

Blah blah blah..

With 7 days to go with speculations about wwcd - it's a little to late to send out invites.. Even if the event was sometime in sept.. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong with how
Much notice apple give us Devs)

Soo.. Later release than expect.. I'm not just on about iPhone.. Any Apple product that is announced during this time too.. iPod etc? No event booked etc..

Patience. I have it.. But AFTER ALL THE RUMORS.. I'm losin faith. I don't want to lose my unlimited data.

Equilibrium. X

WWDC has been over for a few months. Invites should be going out within the next 2 weeks for the September iPod/iPhone event I'm thinking.

EquilibriumGroup

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 15, 2011

Of course the June WWDC has just gone, I was there.. But it's not like Apple keeping quiet so far about the next even.. I don't understand where apple are at the moment.. I really think the next 12 months it's make or break for them.. The right products need to be released.

cyks

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2002
Westchester County, NY

Straight to the point..

If you wanted to be straight to the point, you would have something useful as your title instead of making people click to find out what you were talking about.

troop231

macrumors 603
Jan 20, 2010

Of course the June WWDC has just gone, I was there.. But it's not like Apple keeping quiet so far about the next even.. I don't understand where apple are at the moment.. I really think the next 12 months it's make or break for them.. The right products need to be released.

Then why did you say in the OP: "With 7 days to go with speculations about wwcd - it's a little to late to send out invites.." ?

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland

Apple never talk about an event until they officially announce it. they'll send out invites 2 weeks before the event, give or take. this is nothing new. so really your comment about "it's not like Apple keeping quiet so far about the next event" is slightly wrong.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca

Blah blah blah.. OK???

Much notice apple give us Devs) WWDC was 3 months ago. Devs get 0 notice. Yes you are very wrong, invitations go out 7 days before an event, and in some rare cases in as little as 4 days.

Soo.. Later release than expect.. I'm not just on about iPhone.. Any Apple product that is announced during this time too.. iPod etc? No event booked etc.. The event has been booked, they just haven't announced it.

You don't have patients, because if you did you wouldn't have started this useless thread.
Equilibrium. X

Developers get a notice of a GM build the day Apple holds its event
ios-4-500x331.jpg

jonrando

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2011
So confused, lol. The OP claims he attended WWDC, but is asking if it's two late to send out WWDC invites which is 7 days away...???

WWDC was in June and has been for many years. The September / October event is usually Apple's music event.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.