Yes another one of these threads

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EquilibriumGroup, Aug 31, 2011.

1. EquilibriumGroup macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5302b Safari/7534.48.3)

Straight to the point.. Speculations say September laugh, and october release..
    Blah blah blah..

With 7 days to go with speculations about wwcd - it's a little to late to send out invites.. Even if the event was sometime in sept.. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong with how
    Much notice apple give us Devs)

Soo.. Later release than expect.. I'm not just on about iPhone.. Any Apple product that is announced during this time too.. iPod etc? No event booked etc..

Patience. I have it.. But AFTER ALL THE RUMORS.. I'm losin faith. I don't want to lose my unlimited data.

Equilibrium. X

2. troop231 macrumors 603

WWDC has been over for a few months. Invites should be going out within the next 2 weeks for the September iPod/iPhone event I'm thinking.

3. EquilibriumGroup thread starter macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5302b Safari/7534.48.3)

Of course the June WWDC has just gone, I was there.. But it's not like Apple keeping quiet so far about the next even.. I don't understand where apple are at the moment.. I really think the next 12 months it's make or break for them.. The right products need to be released.

4. cyks macrumors 68020

cyks

If you wanted to be straight to the point, you would have something useful as your title instead of making people click to find out what you were talking about.

5. troop231 macrumors 603

Then why did you say in the OP: "With 7 days to go with speculations about wwcd - it's a little to late to send out invites.." ?

6. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Another what thread? Descriptive subject plz or I won't read further.

7. shandyman Suspended

Apple never talk about an event until they officially announce it. they'll send out invites 2 weeks before the event, give or take. this is nothing new. so really your comment about "it's not like Apple keeping quiet so far about the next event" is slightly wrong.

8. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Developers get a notice of a GM build the day Apple holds its event
    [​IMG]

9. jonrando macrumors 6502a

So confused, lol. The OP claims he attended WWDC, but is asking if it's two late to send out WWDC invites which is 7 days away...???

WWDC was in June and has been for many years. The September / October event is usually Apple's music event.

10. tirk macrumors 6502

tirk

But you clearly did, you even replied!

The truth is, we are all itching to know!!

11. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Nope, never read the OP and won't until title changes.