Yes, another "Which color iPhone did you get" thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by andrewtm, Sep 21, 2014.

?

Which color iPhone 6 do you prefer?

1. Space Grey

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. White

9 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Gold

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  1. andrewtm, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014

andrewtm macrumors regular

I'm returning my black iPhone 6 to get a larger capacity, but since I've had my iPhone 4 and 5 both in black, I was thinking maybe I should change it up. Right now my phone just feels like a bigger iPhone 5 when in a case.

I really love the black since it's timeless and you can never go wrong with black, but it just doesn't *feel* like a big upgrade for me.

For those with white iPhone 6's could you post pictures? I would keep it in a case so the back doesn't matter too much.

Please, share your thoughts!

Also: this video is what really is convincing me to get a white one, I think this case combination is very sharp looking: http://youtu.be/Rqhxyrg-Erw

2. Surf Monkey macrumors 68030

Surf Monkey

I got the Space Gray 6 Plus. I've had white before on a couple occasions and I feel like it's harder on my eyes. The screen looks more pinched by the white surrounds and appears to have less contrast. There's a reason TVs have black or dark silver surrounds.

3. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

4. taedouni macrumors 65816

I got gold. I originally was getting silver but was able to pickup a gold 6+ before the silver arrived. Gold with the leather brown olive case I'd pretty sexy.

5. andrewtm thread starter macrumors regular

Thats exactly what I was thinking, that the screen would look smaller due to the black border contrasting with the white panel. I really do like the silver ring around the home button, though