Yes, it's finally here.

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by johnguynn, Feb 7, 2008.

1. johnguynn macrumors newbie

I've been waiting nearly three weeks to really enjoy my new Apple TV and now the time has finally come. I'll be on vacation all next week and can't wait to chill on the couch and catch up on some episodes of Californication and Weeds.

2. FreeState macrumors 68000

FreeState

I assume your talking about the unit you bought and not the software update.

The updates is not out yet: http://mesu.apple.com/version.xml

3. johnguynn thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, I've been too busy at work to really spend any time enjoying the Apple TV until now.

4. tjcampbell macrumors 6502a

tjcampbell

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

californication and weeds are two of the most daring shows on television. Enjoy your new treat dude!

5. TXCraig macrumors 6502a

TXCraig

And why is this news for us? By the subject of your post- I have a feeling you were trolling for attention as you post really says nothing to anyone...

6. amakh007 macrumors member

7. williedigital macrumors 6502

Not to be snotty, but the last thing television needs is to be more "daring". It's over the top exploitative as it is.

8. aross99 macrumors 68000

aross99

I have to say, I about fell out of my chair when I saw the title of this thread. :(

Oh well..

Where did you get the link for the latest firmware update? This is alot easier to check, than using the Apple TV!

9. FreeState macrumors 68000

FreeState

Someone posted it here a few weeks back... Im not sure how they got it though.