Yes Yes, another MobileMe Problem

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by B1gMac, Sep 24, 2008.

1. B1gMac macrumors regular

B1gMac

I have been a MobileMe Subscriber since the day it came out. I have a macbook Pro and an iPod touch that always has a strong wifi connection (college campus). My problem is that I have never been able to get my iCal data pushed to my iPod Touch. When I log onto me.com, I can see that all my information indeed has been pushed up to the server, but none of it comes back down to my iPod touch. As of now, there is absolutely no events according to my iPod touch. Plus, whenever I sync (for music transfer), anything i manually add to the iPod touch is erased. I have tried deleting and re-adding my account on my touch. I don't even get any type of error messages. There is just nothing happening. What can I do about it? As a student, I am really depending on being able to use my iPod touch as a PDA, so I can walk around with it to class and write down important meetings or events I need to attend.

2. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

Sounds more like a problem with your iPod than MM, but a good way to test it would be to add an event on the MM web interface and see if it gets synced back to your Mac. If it does, your iPod would seemingly be at fault and you could go visit an Apple Store.