Yet another iPod touch case problem . . .

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Liebo11, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Liebo11 macrumors member

Ok so here goes . . . i bought the apple anti-glare protective film and got it so dirty i couldn't even use it anymore because i tried to apply and re-apply it so many times . . . then i got the incase which i like a lot for the feel and protection of the "actual iPod touch" but then I went and got those screen protectors from wal-mart for 5 bucks that you self fit and were good except that i can't freakin get them to work without air bubbles or like scratching them while i'm putting them on either . . . so in conclusion . . . are there any like form fitting clear cases for the screen or any suggestions in terms of screen protection . . . i just really don't want to scratch the screen at all and i don't know if i even need a screen protector but the security feels nice i guess? Any suggestions/opinions would be great THANKS!

2. sk8mash macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

3. Liebo11 thread starter macrumors member

4. Liebo11 thread starter macrumors member

Also . . . is this invisible shield hard surfaced or soft soft like the anti-glare screen protector?

5. sk8mash macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

Onces its on, you cant tell its there, so it will fit in the incase perfectly. Im not sure what you mean by soft surfaced? But if its related to how easy it is to apply, then the invisible shield goes on perfectly.

I just use that and an ipod sock.

6. Liebo11 thread starter macrumors member

like i kept trying to put the anti-glare on and that other cheap thing from wal-mart and couldn't stop getting air bubbles . . . do you get a lot of air bubbles with the ishield?