Yet another reason to jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by nora47, Aug 6, 2010.

1. nora47 macrumors regular

Sick of only being able to stick 12 apps into a folder, but dont want to use categories over the stock folders, well there is now a new app on cydia called Infinifolders and it does what you would think, makes it possible to add more than 12 icons into the stock folders. It costs $1.99 but it was worth it. Im running this on a 3g and it is ok, but im sure this will work flawless and look amazing on an iphone4.

2. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

not really new, but very popular...I have it myself...but only because I can't get rid of folders and use overboard instead :(

3. bw1128 macrumors 6502a

4. nora47 thread starter macrumors regular

oops, not brand new but still fairly new

5. Gkf9 macrumors member

To much lag for me when opening folders.

6. JReynolds macrumors 6502

Agreed!

I can't believe Apple didn't do it this way to begin with. I assume it's because the older model iPhone's would lag when opening a folder with 50games. Disable that feature for the old models like you did multitasking!

Apple should really pack in more useful features, I'm fine with no video wallpaper but this should be obvious

7. nora47 thread starter macrumors regular

using a 3g i can attest that it is slower, but opening folders on a 3g was slow to begin with, or at least on mine. But i mainly got this because i have about 16 or so games on my phone, and hated having two folders for that. And about 24 or so other apps.

And yeah apple should have made a larger limit for the 3gs and 4, but i dont agree with them limiting wallpapers, and say a folders limit. But then again, ios4 basically makes 3g very close to useless in some cases.

8. WilliamG macrumors 604

Agreed. Removed this one in a matter of hours. Frustrated me to heck with 20 apps in one folder and the seconds' delays when opening.

9. redalert33 macrumors newbie

No lag

That's odd, as I have no lag... just a split second -- no different than folders before....

10. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I'm waiting for infiniboard. All my games on one page instead of folders.. that'll be nice.