Yet another try on review

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by colem1, Apr 13, 2015.

1. colem1 macrumors member

So today, despite having pre ordered, I finally went to try on the Apple Watch...

I was greeted and whisked in early as my store wasn't that busy. Staff were professional and kind.

They were very interested in helping me to put the strap on for the first time, which was great as there was no confusion.

I found that the watch was not understated nor over stated, a perfect size with no bulk. Apparently I have average hands and fingers as I was able to touch the icons perfectly fine(Apple must research this?) easy system once you navigate a few times....

That's pretty much all there is too it, sweet device, can't wait!

2. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

3. izzle22 macrumors 6502a

izzle22

Soooo. What did you try on? What size? What materials? What did you like best? Which one did you order? Details please.

4. colem1 thread starter macrumors member

Sorry folks tried to keep this blunt and to the point. I ordered and tried on the Milanese loop. This looks great, very thin but very nice feel. The magnet feels like it could hold anything. It's not coming off. The wrap around is so easy to put on.

I went expecting g-shock bulk and was pleasantly surprised that it was just subtly perfect. Again, I would say I'm average in terms of size. The screen is beautiful and the SS model bridges the gap. It's a watch. Not some techie looking item. It's a watch with all of this tech built in while maintaining the look.