Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidwes

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2004
That would be amazing, but nothing i click gets me remotely close to that price. I just clicked on your link and the 128Gb is $622

Mcdevidr

macrumors 6502a
Nov 27, 2013
I tried this once and went out of town about 25 miles away to get the iPad minis when they were supposedly on clearance. When I got to the store the guy looked at me like I was crazy and proceeded to scan the inventory and everything was at full price not even rolled back.

tkukoc

Cancelled
Sep 16, 2014
I tried this once and went out of town about 25 miles away to get the iPad minis when they were supposedly on clearance. When I got to the store the guy looked at me like I was crazy and proceeded to scan the inventory and everything was at full price not even rolled back.
Same.. these things aren't very accurate. Most of the time walmart lists them at these prices because they are being sent back and are not for public purchase. My local walmart has tons of this stuff in stock but I've gone and asked a couple times, always the same story. These are display models listed.. some even still boxed that cannot be purchased by the public. And at 399.99, still don't see the deal here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.