Yosemite Problems

Discussion in 'OS X Yosemite (10.10)' started by kayleee, Jan 12, 2015.

1. kayleee macrumors regular

I own a 2013 macbook air 13'

I upgraded to yosemite as soon as it was released, but found out the battery drained from 100 to 0 in 2 hours or less.

I downgraded to mavericks hoping they will fix it in the next release.

Now, I use the next release,which is the latest one right now and I fid what?

- Memory leaks or whatever its called, suddenly my 8gb free space keeps on getting lower and lower and lower automatically with out me doing anything...and then says "ZERO KB FREE"

At this point I cannot open any apps, cannot do anything unless i delete something say 50 mb file;
    it again states to dean from 50mb until it reaches 0kb free

Well, if thats not it, heres another MAJOR issue.
    My beautiful macbook refuses to SHUT DOWN on this OS
    The circle like loop, it keeps on circling for 30 mins or more, like what the hell is this?

Same happens when I restart, it doesn't even shut down, did I tell it to restart?

I have to long press the power button in this case so it shuts down.

Also, I've noticed slower performance as compared to mavericks...and my macbook is barely 1 year old and its been 1.5 years since it was ever released?!

2. Willis macrumors 68020

Willis

Looking at your previous history of posts, I think you just need to do a clean install and start fresh.

Looks like you have an application or corrupt library file that's causing you issues.