Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maruyama

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2024
Just a tiny, stray observation amid the broader discussion about iOS holding the iPad Pro back, but I just wanted to give this particular longstanding iOS annoyance some recognition.

I don’t really expect it to be addressed in iOS 18, but I can dream!

Reactions: Wormald

erihp

macrumors 6502
Apr 21, 2020
Just a tiny, stray observation amid the broader discussion about iOS holding the iPad Pro back, but I just wanted to give this particular longstanding iOS annoyance some recognition.

you know theres gotta be labs (or engineers desks) somewhere at apple with macos running on ipads with m chips. there has to be.

Johnny365

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2015
you know theres gotta be labs (or engineers desks) somewhere at apple with macos running on ipads with m chips. there has to be.
Totally agree. Everything that we think is a no-brainer that the iPad should evolve into, Apple has already tested in-house.

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore

That’s how you know that some websites are doing something sneaky in the background.

Reactions: Populus and max2

dmr727

macrumors G4
Dec 29, 2007
NYC

It upsets me that Apple can't (won't?) fix this on my thousand dollar phone. I can't imagine how an iPad user feels.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.