You can redeem gift cards by using the camera.

tymaster50

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
New Jersey
They're really on a roll with these features new to iOS. They should have fired Forstall earlier lol. I predict by iOS 9 we will have custom themes and keyboards instead of the UI supposedly adapting to your wallpaper.

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012
They're really on a roll with these features new to iOS. They should have fired Forstall earlier lol. I predict by iOS 9 we will have custom themes and keyboards instead of the UI supposedly adapting to your wallpaper.
I was just about to jump back to android but can happily say that I will be sticking with iOS 7 and iPhone 5s (once it comes out). iOS 7 covers most of my wishes, and shows they are going in the direction that "I" want them to.:)

iSaxon

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn't even know this was a feature till I just went to redeem a code and it asked if I wanted to use the camera. Worked so quick and easily! So much better than typing in all the characters.

tehBrad

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2011
I didn't even know this was a feature till I just went to redeem a code and it asked if I wanted to use the camera. Worked so quick and easily! So much better than typing in all the characters.

thanks for the $25 itunes!

haha jk :p