You do not know for innovation.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by thermal, Sep 13, 2009.

1. thermal macrumors regular

It became obviously me that many people thinks on the macrumors websites, that they understand innovation however, what you must understand, is approximately ran that you do not know innovation, because innovation is NOT somewhat, to be played with, or.

I hear much of something of you that the iTouch was a bad update. But only, because something is not makes in camera movie is something not innovated. I think that the reason that you do not understand is, that these because you are young, and am only to not enough innovative products become. I would be was unknowing of innovation if I twelve years also old.

And the FM radio now? The FM cannot be innovation. The FM's are not the clocks for play, and understanding that. They do not utilize the brain to interpret their resemblances, but the ears. The innovation is not supposed to be utilized with ears.

I think are must wake up much, that you unknowing to the true innovation, and sometimes.

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
  3. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

That was really confusing. People want a camera, end of story.

4. mpb2000 macrumors regular

"All your base are belong to us..."

Haha, I enjoyed reading that. Well, I wouldn't call it reading, actually. I have no idea what that nonsense was. Bottom line is, the only updates for ipod touch were capacity increase/price decrease (happens every year, nothing to do with innovation) and a faster processor for the higher end models. Not much innovation. Seriously, since the ipod touch was announced, how much innovation has it seen? An external speaker with controls. That's it. Not very impressive for your top of the line model.

5. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

App store. nuff said.

6. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

Post sounds like it was run thru an online translator and then posted (too many literal phrases that don't allow for an understanding of the intended meaning.) I think OP may feel that members show a lack of maturity for complaining because they didn't get what they weren't promised anyway; Apple never said that a camera was coming for Touch. Personally, I'd be in the store right now if there'd been a camera included. ;)

7. archurban macrumors 6502a

archurban

are you talking about innovation seriously? touch or multitouch technology which are used for ipod touch is not innovation. it's been a while. Apple just improved user experience. third gen. ipod touch is not innovation at all. it was just added existed features which are come from iphone 3G or 3Gs. voice control, voice memo whatever you call, it's already existed. for Apple, what was real innovation ? they made first affordable computer that everybody wants. they also created very unique user interface. no matter what you want, somebody will buy new stuff anyway. but I don't. I dislike new touch.

8. mpb2000 macrumors regular

No. Just, no. How does the app store in any way relate to an upgrade to a piece of hardware? It doesn't. You cannot argue this point. Does it make the hardware more usable? Yes. Does it allow you to do more on the device? Yes. But apple has done nothing to the touch other than what I originally mentioned. Oh, and how many of those apps did apple make?