"You have changed the settings for the iPhone..."

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MattG, Nov 15, 2011.

1. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

Lately, ever since I received my new 4S and turned on wireless syncing, I've been getting this CONSTANTLY. I'll click on something in iTunes (like a different menu item), and it asks me if I want to apply changes to my iPhone. Thing is, I haven't made any changes! I can reproduce it easily, every time. Just go into iTunes, click on the device, and then click "Sync." After the sync is done and I click off of the iPhone, it asks me this. I can then go do another sync, having made no settings changes, and again after clicking off of the iPhone, it asks me if I want to apply changes. It's driving me crazy!

The weird thing is, I also have an iPad, and it doesn't do it for that device. ? They're both running 5.0.1 (and it's been happening ever since 5.0).

Attached Files:

2. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

I've seen this too....only not with Wireless syncing, I still sync my 4S (iOS 5.0.1) via USB and get the message.

3. MattG thread starter macrumors 68040

MattG

Yes, it seems to be happening to me with both wired and wireless syncing.

4. BeatCrazy macrumors 65816

This has been happening to me, ever since iOS5. Only happens on my iPhone4, not my iPad2. Happens over wifi sync or hard wire.