-'- you ikee virus!! HELP!! RICK Astley's FACE IS JUST TOO SCARY

saiyukicloud

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2009
Hi, okay. I've successfully jailbroke my iphone. Then i got all too excited and started downloading all my apps. Until i saw rick astley's friggin face... So then i proceeded to delete all the corrupted stuff etc, change my root password. I read that you have to reinstall cydia too to completely remove his damn face... which is still there.. I reinstalled cydia with
su
alpine
apt-get remove cydia
apt-get install cydia

But i still his face when i'm in safe mode, when springboard crash or when i'm using infinifolders. How do i wipe his face off from my iphone?? By not restoring of cause... any other way? :)
THanks

Last edited:

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Hi, okay. I've successfully jailbroke my iphone. Then i got all too excited and started downloading all my apps. Until i saw rick astley's friggin face... So then i proceeded to delete all the corrupted stuff etc, change my root password. I read that you have to reinstall cydia too to completely remove his damn face... which is still there.. Problem is, i jailbreaked my phone through jailbreakme.com and i'm just too scared to remove cydia... googling the consequences for it didn't say much. And i can't reinstall it, sadly. So is there anyway i can remove his friggin face? How can i reinstall cydia safely? No i don't have the reinstall button.. =/
restore iphone re-jailbreak then change your root password before adding anything else