-'- you ikee virus!! HELP!! RICK Astley's FACE IS JUST TOO SCARY

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by saiyukicloud, Jul 12, 2011.

1. saiyukicloud, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011

saiyukicloud macrumors newbie

Hi, okay. I've successfully jailbroke my iphone. Then i got all too excited and started downloading all my apps. Until i saw rick astley's friggin face... So then i proceeded to delete all the corrupted stuff etc, change my root password. I read that you have to reinstall cydia too to completely remove his damn face... which is still there.. I reinstalled cydia with
    su
    alpine
    apt-get remove cydia
    apt-get install cydia

But i still his face when i'm in safe mode, when springboard crash or when i'm using infinifolders. How do i wipe his face off from my iphone?? By not restoring of cause... any other way? :)
    THanks

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

restore iphone re-jailbreak then change your root password before adding anything else

3. saiyukicloud thread starter macrumors newbie

4. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

I've seen threads out there that say what files to remove but if that doesn't work than a restore should

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

Rick Rolls keep a coming lol! well I just did a intensive google search by putting in Rick Astley virus iphone. I think it was about the 3rd link. I think I found a fix that might help you. http://thebackpackr.com/remove-the-ikee-virus-from-your-iphone/ good luck! think it's either this or a restore or learn to live with Rick! think of it this way could be Justin Beiber instead