You know what i've noticed......( a stroke of genius! )

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eastcoasteric, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eastcoasteric macrumors newbie

People that talk trash on devices like the iPhone or any other apple related devices. Mainly we will talk about the iPhone 4 right now...
    After sitting here for the past hour watching reviews on the iPhone 4 vs Evo vs Droid X,etc.

I'm noticing the biggest thing, when people talk about the other phones they don't mention the con's until they reach the iPhone 4, the only thing that is constantly mentioned is the "signal" issue with the death claw.
    And notice how I say, ONLY oh that and a screen but come on a ****ing screen? Do you really need a big screen TV in your pocket? It look's stupid,absurd and isn't conventional in any means necessary nor is it elegant.

Now I've had the iPhone 3G, Blackberry Curve, HTC HD2, HTC MyTouch3G and a few other phones until I went back to the iPhone and picked up the iPhone4 the other week for my wife and I.

Let me tell you one thing in the most un-bias way possible. HTC.****ING.SUCKS.

Every HTC phone i've ever touched has nothing but crashing problems,freezing problems,massive slow downs constantly,poor app store,poor quality apps,poor internet browsing experience, slow down in internet connection, signal drops, call drops,etc etc etc etc etc.
    Christ I could tell you the hell I went through with all the phones I've gone through to find the "right one" because I refused to go back to the iPhone until the new one came out, I didn't even own a 3Gs!
    I've gone from Sprint to T-Mobile to Verizon for a few week's each and was so displeased with the phones that they had, I had broke contract with each carrier within the 30 day limit each time.
    I've noticed a significant amount of bias media reviews as a lot of people have this secret "hate" towards Apple, some show it, some show subtle jabs but choose Apple products still because they simply know, that they are superior in most cases, but not all.

After breaking down all the reviews I've found the most common thing I see is "this phone does this, this is the HTC lookimbetterthanthephoneijustputout2weeksago 30024084 and the BlackBerry thismodellooksthesameaslastyearsmodel 90593556-1.

They all speak about what the phones DO when review them paired with the iPhone, but it is rarely spoken about what is negative about them, how HTC put's out a new phone that boast it's the best every goddamn week and how companies like BlackBerry keep's putting out the same recycled **** with minor upgrades on a billion carriers....then there are a bunch of other dog ass companies in between.

Then we move over to the iPhone 4, okay...the "reviewer" is talking about the iPhone4...okay..it does this it does that oh wait....and the antenna issue arises. Like a black hole in the sun sucking the life out of all the food crops in the world.
    Of course, if you notice this is the ONLY THING they can complain about, and I repeat the ONLY THING THEY CAN POINT OUT AS A COMPLAINT. Maybe they can say a wish full feature but for Apple to meet every nerd boy's fantasy of what a phone should be the device would have to be a transformer because it's impossible to meet every person on this earths personal taste or needs...it's impossible, simply impossible.
    I've yet to hear any other legitimate argument since it has came out saying other than that, that anything else is wrong with it. Nevermind the fact that the device is almost perfect (for what it is people, don't over hype that statement) that they need to find SOMETHING to complain about instead of mentioning it lightly as they do with any other phone they are reviewing but instead of basing their interview about fact it goes for bias dreams of the mighty Apple rotting away.
    Nevermind the fact that your fart dog dick of a HTC or whatever they are called now crashes all the time after a few weeks,freezes,has poor app support, POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN GENERAL,drains battery like a maniac,has poor touch screen features, clogs up the system when multitasking like a ****************,why there so called 8 megapixel camera look's as bad as a 3 megapixel camera...yeah I had the HTC HD2 and it had a 5 megapixel camera and I thought it was the exact same as the iPhones 3 megapixel camera.

What really cracks me up the most as that all the other companies go out there and stuff everything they can power wise into a phone and put it out as fast as possible and make such subtle changes to OS features internally besides cosmetically , the OS changes for their phones are as dramatic as OSi 4.0 to 4.01.
    What a joke.
    Minus the fact that every other company tries to copy Apples iPhone4 so they can get something right, so they gotta bite the guy they are trying to take out instead to win.
    That **** really brings my piss to a boil, it's like every time I look at Windows 7 I go way, look at that bar on top, or bottom if you're a ****ass like that, gee I wonder where they got that idea, or I wonder why they are campaigning for smarter media tools or "simplicity". The only good Windows OS was ****ing 95' and that is good as gone. Other than that you can suck a **** and eat a cheese grated dick with your microsoft-dick stew.

I'm not even going to do the fair fight thing and go "now don't get me wrong the android isn't that bad blah blah blah" but **** that, eat my hairy dick with some marshmallow sauce you sons of a bitches and that's all I gotta say about that, if you own a HTC go drown yourself in porter potty toilet you bastards.;)

2. whocaresit macrumors 6502a

Interesting saga..

Summary:
    "iPhone 4 always gets picked on for the signal issue". Right, OP?

3. diabolic macrumors 68000

I've been noticing recently reviewers have been acknowledging the signal issue has been overblown by the media. Seems like the pendulum might be swinging back the other way a bit.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/iphone-4-the-verdict/story-e6freuy9-1225898632579

4. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

First thing I noticed about this post was how you're trashing htc for crashes, slowdowns, etc. That's Android, not the hardware.

And I'll be damned if I don't have to have a case on my iPhone 4 to maintain a phone call or load a web page.

5. eastcoasteric thread starter macrumors newbie

6. eastcoasteric thread starter macrumors newbie

I like how I can post all over the MacRumors forum since I joined a week or so ago, do reviews on APP's etc and write MASSIVE post that people read but I head over to the iPhone section and I'm getting smothered like mayonnaise by everyone for a joke/debate. And people get the joke, laugh or comment or engage and real conversation.

I guess the iPhone crowd clearly is a whole different breed of people compared to the rest of the board.
    Stop crying

7. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

Dude, who gives a crap if people rip on the iPhone. Oh no, they said called it a crappy phone, boo hoo. Just use what you like, the iPhone is an inatimate object with no feelings what so ever, as others have said "it's just a phone";)

8. kellen macrumors 68020

kellen

Agree, quit caring about what other people think so much.

9. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

I only read a tenth of your post, to give you a little tip, people on forums dont want to read books.

I probably agree with what you said though, and yes the youtube videos are annoying.

10. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

You should be more pissed that you spent close to 1500 dollars in phones + contracts + breaking contracts + buying new iPhone + new contract.
    WOW! AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon all laughing together walking up to the bank.

11. Lotso macrumors 6502

Lotso

Fact of the matter is that people like to root for the underdog. The iPhone is the exact opposite of that, so people are going to pick on it for the rest of forever.

Some of the posts in this thread are an embarrassment to iPhone humanity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.