You know what would be soo cool

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by TheZimm, Sep 13, 2008.

1. TheZimm macrumors 6502a

TheZimm

I think it'd be soo cool if apple came out with an integrated iChat app. Like stuff would pop up when you got an IM like when a calendar event happens or you double click the home button, and then you could respond right there. Also it'd be sick if it had like push capabilities. Just thought of that and thought of sharing it.

Zym

2. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

that WOULD be cool. Its amazing no one thought of it!

3. TheZimm thread starter macrumors 6502a

TheZimm

Hopefully apple looks at this blog, or do I dare email Steve jobs about the idea?

4. TheZimm thread starter macrumors 6502a

TheZimm

along with the iChat it'd be pretty cool to have an iDisk app on here so when you plug it in it can be used like an actual USB not an over the air USB

5. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

It's not a blog. *shudder* This is a forum. Of course Apple watches it. If we put up a leaked shot of a real product, their lawyers tell us to remove it.

Steve Jobs (and Apple) don't take outside ideas.

6. TheZimm thread starter macrumors 6502a

TheZimm

Oh :x did I say that? Sorry, my bad anyway but wouldn't the iChat app be cool?

7. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

I can very well imagine that Apple had intended for there to be an iChat app, but AT&T said, "Stuff it," because they were afraid that we'd bankrupt them through the ability to have unlimited data (which we certainly would. I would, at least, if just to bankrupt them).

8. Cyclotrode macrumors regular

Cyclotrode

Apparently TheZimm didn't notice the sarcasm in lindsayanng's post. :cool:

Most people would tell you to search first before posting, but just to let you know...it has been discussed on here many times in the past.