You know you spend too much time on MacRumors when...

Macaddicttt

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 22, 2004
San Diego, CA
...you are constantly highlighting what you read to see if there's anything hidden written in white. :p

Anyone got anymore? Fill in the blank.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
You know you spend too much time on MacRumors when...
... you're dreaming and you panic because you swore you already read those threads but suddenly they're all marked as unread, new posts.

:eek: Yes, I really did dream this. And yes, I am ashamed to admit it.
mad jew said:
Thank God for proof reading.
That and Mac OS X's built in spell checker and dictionary. Yum.

L

Lau

You miss the MacRumors smileys on other occasions - emails, IMs etc, because they express what you're trying to say the best way.

In particular, I miss the :eek: :p :rolleyes: ;) :D , I would say. I don't know what that says about me.... (that I'm embarrassed, I grin a lot, I'm cheeky, sarcastic, and generally happy? Heh.)
:eek:

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
mad jew said:
You start putting smileys in regular essays and uni papers. Thank God for proof reading.

Is it bad that I was the first to reply?
So far that has not happened to me...I shall have to be careful though. :) ;)

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Jaffa Cake said:
You know you've been spending too much time on MacRumors when...

...you know someone's already posted a thread on the same subject. Three-and-a-half years ago. :p ;)

Edit: Great minds think alikeish, Mitthrawnuruodo! ;)
Don't look at me, I didn't have enough posts back then to have known I was spending too much time on MR when that post was started. :eek:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Jaffa Cake said:
...you know someone's already posted a thread on the same subject. Three-and-a-half years ago. :p ;)
Wow! I'm reading through that thread and it seemed like eons ago when MR was a much different place and time, where the first fish was walking on land and mighty dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Lacero said:
Wow! I'm reading through that thread and it seemed like eons ago when MR was a much different place and time, where the first fish was walking on land and mighty dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

...And Mr. Anderson managed to get every second post. :D

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
Lacero said:
Ya, like what ever happend to posters like AmigoMac?

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
Lacero said:
Wow, was it really that long ago??? ;) :)

I did not know that dinosaurs and MR were around
at the same point in time. ;) :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.