You know you're getting obsessed with Macs when...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by roisin and mac, Feb 27, 2008.

1. roisin and mac macrumors 6502

...you stay up late watching an episode of a seriously dumb teen series (you know the kind--all ken and barbie doll actors) just 'cause one of the characters is seen using a MacBook Pro :eek:

Ever gone out of your way just to ogle Macs in use? Come on, give us the dirt <g>

2. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

or is it just cause the chicks on the show are hot? ...and they have a macbook pro

3. roisin and mac thread starter macrumors 6502

squeeks, heh, maybe--if I'd been a guy <g>. but I'm a girl.

edited to update: I checked the listings and got the name of this masterpiece :rolleyes: It's Falcon Beach...and it never even made it to the full first season. Kind of tells you all you need to know I guess ;)

4. spork183 macrumors 6502a

spork183

Are you saying a girl can't think chicks are hot?

5. roisin and mac thread starter macrumors 6502

Sure she can! They often don't though, unless they are gay. but I'm straight, so back to square 1 <g>--Falcon Beach chicks are not likely to make the show more interesting to me.

hehe, knew I was gonna step on someone's toes with that one, but I wanted to reply quickly so I didn't expand in that message *extricating foot from mouth* :eek:

6. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

I thought you were talkin about robot chicken with the ken and barbie dolls XD

7. roisin and mac thread starter macrumors 6502

Robot chicken?

Kindly requesting more info :). connection seems sloooow right now, no idea why, but everything takes ages to load and I can't be ars** to google and wait for results

8. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0bi5lC0eVU

9. ErikCLDR macrumors 68000

When you make a thread about how you know when you're getting obsessed with macs so that you can find more ways that prove you are obsessed with them, greatening your obsession.

When you are a fan boy that thinksthere is one thing that matters in life... Apple Inc.

10. ryannel2003 macrumors 68000

ryannel2003

Wow dude, kinda harsh there aren't ya. Just being normal I guess! :D