You think Jan 26 = Arrandale or sooner?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by thadoggfather, Dec 23, 2009.

1. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

I dunno I feel like that event will be heavily focused on the tablet that's been in the rumor mills for quite some time. I think even from Jan 7, CES where Arrandale will be fully demo'd and introduced to the 26, Apple might lose a considerable market share. Especially considering Arrandale is supposedly already in production to be sent to computer manufacturers, I think we might see it sooner. As always, I have no idea and nothing factual to solidify my guestimate.But what do you think?

EDIT: and don't get upset another thread is being made about Arrandale, this is a forum and the most exciting piece of news in the Macbook world as for now. I saved you a click by creating a thread where the title is fitting. You don't like it, don't read it.

2. psingh01 macrumors 65816

IMO they won't a hold any event for the MBP. They'll just bump the specs. 1/26 will be for the tablet, however their recent update cycles for the mbp has been 8 months which coincides with the late Jan/early Feb date.

3. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

Exactly. No need for an event for updated MBPs. No need for this thread either.

4. puppyflightclub macrumors 6502

what I dont understand is since they already shipped the CHIP to manufacturers, why couldnt APPLE be one of those manufacturers, and then on January 7th just update their website with an ORDER NOW.

i been askin around, is their any possible END OF CYCLE MBP's of the current models coming soon?

5. thadoggfather thread starter Suspended

thadoggfather

^ that's my prediction or sometime shortly thereafter.

6. puppyflightclub macrumors 6502

yeah. that would be heaven because my birthday is on january 5th and I was plannin on buying a macbook pro that day, but the 7th is 2 days later, it would be heaven to know in this next week or so to find out, it is dropping on the 7th. With a very comfortable price.