you tube 0.5?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by retrospects, Jun 20, 2007.

1. retrospects macrumors regular

the one thing i want to know is, are you going to be able to shoot vid from the phone and up load it directly to youtube via cell phone style?

2. Photography macrumors 65816

Photography

That would be neat if you could do that, but only time will tell at this point.

3. monke macrumors 65816

monke

It's already possible. If you click the 'Upload' link, you will get something that looks like this on the side:

Picture 1.png

4. retrospects thread starter macrumors regular

oh cool, well hopefully it will be more integrated and seamless....you know the apple way.

I HATE TIME! to make matters worse, i know everyone is tired of reading this from me but the days go by sooooooooo much slower because the 29 is also my b-day!

5. brandon6684 Guest

I doubt that this will work from the iPhone. Other phones maybe, but not the iPhone, not yet.

6. ShellyFM macrumors regular

I thought I read somewhere that the camera on the iPhone only takes still shots and not video. Anyone know if that's correct or not?

7. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Flowbee

Considering that Apple has never demonstrated shooting video with the iPhone, I'd say this is unlikely. But who knows what surprises are just around the corner...

8. applehero macrumors 6502

I also remember hearing something to the affect of no video, only stills. Can't remember where though, some random interview...