Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kviksilver

macrumors newbie
Original poster
I submitted my app on 10th February... on 17th i recieved email saying:

"Your application .... is requiring unexpected additional time for review. We apologize for the delay, and will update you with further status as soon as we are able.

Thank you for your patience."

That was one month ago... Application is pretty simple, it only has one table view with some static information, calculator of rates, and link that opens safari for signup. So i think that application itself is not the reason for this delays...

The biggest problem is that application allows you to register cheap international calls from your iphone, and that is probably reason why apple (or some carriers that apple works with) is stopping my application from distribution.
Application it self doesn go against any appstore rules...

What can I do to make things go faster, other than writing mails and calling support, because it apparently doesnt help?

firewood

macrumors G3
Jul 29, 2003
Silicon Valley
What can I do to make things go faster...

You can't. Apple will contact you when they are ready.

If a policy decision is required, it can take them months to reject an app. Best thing to do is to submit an app that requires no policy decisions, and is in more than strictest compliance everything you can read about Apple's requirements and market focus.

i

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.