Your Bluetooth speaker choice

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by michaelk7, Aug 2, 2017.

1. michaelk7 macrumors member

I am an Older individual desiring opinions or what you use as a bluetooth speaker with iPhone, iPad, or MacBook Pro. Primarily I listen to Podcasts, Music, and phone conversations. Bad heredity hearing has dictated using hearing aides for many years. Many if any of you have trouble hearing on the device speakers?

Bose Soundlink Revolve + or other speakers work well on phone conversations? What works the best for both phone conversations and sound? If so, do you place size, or quality first?

Thank you allowing me to find a product that works well for us.
    Michael

2. michaelk7, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017

michaelk7 thread starter macrumors member

3. hallux macrumors 68020

hallux

Personally, I'm an Anker "fanboy" but not an audiophile by any means. I have several of their products, including a Bluetooth speaker (SoundCore) that sounds good, IMO. I use it with my Android devices but it would work with any device that support Bluetooth.

4. michaelk7 thread starter macrumors member

Thank you, been reading reading on theHome Pod in December yet not sure if they will do phone.
    Will look at Anker..
    Thanks

5. Porkchop Sandwich macrumors member

--- Post Merged, Aug 5, 2017 ---
    My wife, the quintessential 80's girl, uses this one all over the house which means there's pretty much a disco party on any given night at my place : |

Every now and again I'll swipe it for myself. It's got far more than good sound for what it is and connectivity is solid no matter the source. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another, it's nice and compact.

Attached Files:

6. davidg4781 macrumors 68010

Cambridge Soundworks Oontz on Amazon has pretty good sound, long battery life, and is pretty inexpensive for what you get. I bought one just to make sure a BT Speaker is what I'd want before dropping more money on something fancier. 2 years later I haven't even considered anything else.