Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Re: Re: Re: Re: Your Computer Setup (Pictures)

Originally posted by Ensign Paris
All I want now is to have enough money to install a 12kilowatt PA system in our school hall (we currently have a 200wpc system which is big enough BUT I WANT MORE! It is going to cost well over £20000 for the system we want, any doners?
Ensign

Look at the JBL EON G2 system, they are loud, crispy, powered, easy to transport and each speaker is about $600 or may be less. I have a pair of those and people love them because they are loud and clear, the DJs here doesn't even need monitoring when they use a pair of those.

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
My front (its a 5.1 system) speakers cost about $300 each and a full floor standing units, they are very loud, the centre is a mordent short speaker and it is probably the best speaker I own (not including some McGregors) it sounds awesome and cost just over $200. My rears and a pair of cheapish missions. The Sub is Hardon-Kardon and is so bassy, it just totally rocks.

My McGregors are Wedges and they are more powerful that all my speakers put togethor (well, maybe not but they sound like it :)) but I only use them when doing PA or when I setup my projector as a cinema screen :)

Ensign

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.