Your Dream Vaction

iMacZealot

macrumors 68020
Mar 11, 2005
Where do I not want to go is the question.

I want to see as much of the world as possible.

jstad

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2007
The entire 5 peak pass in Colorado and each day the mountain is open for just myself and my friends/family. Oh man, what a dream! :eek:

scotthayes

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2007
Birmingham, England
Driving a longggggg way in a nice car, Ferrari, Aston Martin, something like that. I don't care where we go, just as long as it's a long way away.
And take a little longer than Clarkson did when he had his little blast across Europe in the Aston Martin, Ferrari, McLaren SLR and Bugatti.

Already planning my dream holiday...

Fly in to Boston and spend 4-5 weeks driving to LA. As it stands there will be about 20 of us doing it, hiring a Winnebago, few cars and some bikes for the trip.

Iscariot

macrumors 68030
Aug 16, 2007
Toronteazy
I'd go on a tour of the best bouldering caves in the world, and I would hopefully visit (and complete) the world's longest charted traverse.

I have no idea where these places are.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Sweden
Norway
Finland
Iceland
Back to Peru
Back to Thailand
Back to Malaysia
China
New Zealand
Australia
Brazil
Chile
Kenya
Uganda
India
Tibet

THink that is enough for starters.

Kamera RAWr

macrumors 65816
May 15, 2007
Sitting on a rig somewhere
Back to Iceland, yet again
Greenland
Norway
Svalbard (part of Norway)
Jan Mayen (also part of Norway)
Antarctica
Finland
Latvia
Lithuania
Russia
Georgia (the former Soviet Republic)
Tibet
Nepal
Brazil
Argentina
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Switzerland

Wow, shall I continue? :D :p

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I'd like to go to the Isle of Mull again in the blazing summer. Give me a quad bike in lieu of a car and I'll just be out exploring all day :)

I've only been there once but it just felt so magical.

Xanis

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2007
I want to see as much of the world as I possibly can. Ideally though, I would love to see all of Europe. I would love to go in the summer and just backpack my way across the continent, seeing and doing as much as possible. I'd also like to go to South Africa, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, along with tons of other places that would take me too long to list.

eric55lv

Original poster
Aug 5, 2007
Las Vegas,NV
I want to see as much of the world as I possibly can. Ideally though, I would love to see all of Europe. I would love to go in the summer and just backpack my way across the continent, seeing and doing as much as possible. I'd also like to go to South Africa, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, along with tons of other places that would take me too long to list.
Me too and i have this calendar of'1000 places to see before you die' want to see ever one on the calendar

iMacZealot

macrumors 68020
Mar 11, 2005
Me too and i have this calendar of'1000 places to see before you die' want to see ever one on the calendar
I have that book. I think I've seen fifteen places on there. There's also a television series that chronicles them, but the hosts are far too annoying.

iPhil

macrumors 68040
Well my dream vacation:

San Francisco area (apple company store etc)

Seattle (I got friends' up there)

Chicago (Chi-town)

Houston

Tulsa (Family)

NYC

London,England
V --- via EuroStar :eek:
Paris,France

Austria

Belgium

Brazil

Fuji

Finland

Chile

HK(China)

I could go on, But i think you get the idea...

then keep the trip on going by buying a condo on Here :D :eek: