Your fav lion feature?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by vigu360, Jul 21, 2011.

1. vigu360 macrumors member

vigu360

Guys what's your most fav lion feature? for me it has to be Safari back and forward with swipe right or left

2. bndoarn macrumors 6502a

For me it's probably the full screen apps. When I saw the Lion previews I thought I was never going to use it but now that I actually have it I'm almost always in full screen mode.

3. hyperpiper45 macrumors regular

Probably fullscreen safari, i use it so much and it makes browsing much better on a 13" screen.

4. Cinder6 macrumors 6502

Cinder6

I've found I really like having Mail fullscreen, and then using a 3-finger sweep to "peek" at it and see if I have new messages, without moving to the dock or toggling Mission Control. It's nice because you can do it without interrupting your workflow at all.

5. Resqu2 macrumors 6502a

Totally agree, love that feature, the three finger tap on a word to bring up the meaning of a word is also nice but won't be used that much.

6. bjett92 macrumors 6502a

Same. I keep iTunes and Mail in full screen all the time and quickly swipe to them and swipe back to my desktop. I love having the desktop uncluttered but having the apps just a swipe away.

7. uuaschbaer macrumors regular

uuaschbaer

To have the finder sort by "Date Added". Makes all the difference in the world.

8. msavwah macrumors 6502

9. nissan.gtp macrumors 6502

still exploring, but I really like the window resize from anywhere feature (finally)

Lion really proves that the trackpad is a must ...