Your favorite budget phones (Sub $200)

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by ryankul, Mar 29, 2018.

1. ryankul macrumors regular

Some that I’ve played with that I think are good deals below. What’s your picks? I’ll pick 4

Moto E4- $129 or less. Stock Android
    Moto E4 Plus- $199. Metal back, stock Android and 5.5” screen.
    ZTE Blade Spark $79 (AT&T Prepaid) 5.5” display, usb type c. Unlock code $2
    Nokia 2 $99- Super budget. Factory unlocked. Android 7.1.1., 4100MAH battery

A lot of great choices but I’ve also got to play hands on with these. Currently using the Blad Spark as I’m not going with a phone that doesn’t have usb type c (or so I’ve told myself lol).

2. GrumpyMom macrumors 604

GrumpyMom

Xiaomi Mi A1 in Android One. A fellow forum member called my attention to it and said it’s good. Amazon reviews are generally good. It takes good pictures, too, which is kind of a nice surprise at this price range. It being an Android One choice is also desirable.

3. motm95 macrumors regular

If one could stretch to $250, then definitely the Huawei Mate SE. It's basically an Honor 7x with US LTE bands, 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage. I have one and it's a fantastic budget phone.

4. rui no onna macrumors 603

rui no onna

Moto E4. It's amazing what they've packed on near $100 price point.

5. sracer macrumors 604

sracer

wow. it’s currently only $42 on BoostMobile (my carrier). i’ve been thinking about the E4 or the LG Stylo 3 ($120)