Your favorite case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by appygirl82, Oct 7, 2012.

1. appygirl82 macrumors 6502a

appygirl82

I know there are probably other threads out there on this....but....I am in need of a case for my new baby (iphone 5 of course)!

I am picky, looking for one that is really slim and non bulky. Something that is easy to access buttons, or not hard to press buttons through the case.

Anyone with pics of their case that might help?? :D

2. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

I tend to spend too much on cases and then fall back on the one (or two) that I REALLY like. Not always a logical reason, but just seems to happen. Right now, while you wait, I would suggest considering a Photive Natural Slim Fit Case (matte black if you happen to have a black phone). Of the 7 cases I have, this is the one that is actually on the phone . . .

3. Dukat macrumors regular

Picked up the Incipio Frequency. Very nice case, sleek, minimalistic and covers the edge with a lip enough to prevent edge strikes. Looks much nicer in person than photos.

Considering replacing it with the slightly thicker but more shock resistant Incipio Ovrmld if you want something more substantial to grip.

If anyone's used both Frequency & Ovrmld I'd like to hear your opinion comparing the 2.