Your favorite iPad app?

OrlandoTragic

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 13, 2007
Orlando, FL
I am really loving FlightControl HD, its so fun and it looks great!

What is your favorite new app?
Art Studio is also reallllllly cool.

farme

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2011
My favorite iPad app is iWedPlanner. It is a nice wedding app for organizing the wedding planning in an efficient way and within the budget. It has many features like seating arrangement, RSVP, resources, to-do list and more.
7 posts and 3 are about an app which has brutally bad ratings?
Fill the gaps yourself....

thelookingglass

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2005
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Evernote
Pleco (Incredibly awesome Chinese dictionary)
Bloomberg
Kindle
Mobile RSS
Sina Weibo (China's Twitter)
Various Chinese online streaming video apps - like free Hulu (Sohu video, Youku, qiyi, PPTV)

Bernard SG

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2010
Hard to say, I love many iPad Apps and I lack the time to enjoy them thoroughhly.
If you want to have your mind blown by the power of the device, try X-Plane-9 for iPad.

Mrawr

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Mr. Reader is awesome. It's my favorite Google Reader app. There's no reason to visit the actual site. Everything is accessible and functional within the app. You can subscribe to new feeds, manage existing, star, share, etc. Visually, it's fairly basic (i.e. not Flipboard).

redbug

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2011
- Reeder for the RSS (used everyday)
- Goodreader for the pdf.
- Kypass for the password (my own application :) )
- Evernote
- Pocket Informant for the calendar things (It looks like my old filofax :roll eyes:)

No game in the list (even if I play sometimes with my iPad))))

Odbxl

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2011
In that order:
Iannotate For PDF reading and saving webpages as PDF,
Starwalk for a night with clear skies,
Trip advisor for organising trips, and
Iwritter for typing.

CarletonTorpin

macrumors member
Aug 14, 2011
Flipboard was always my favorite iPad app. I recently discovered the Flipboard Currated stream and, wow, it's amazing. I literally spent about 3 hours one day just going through the amazing stuff their staff members posted.

i0Nic

macrumors 65816
May 17, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Flipboard was always my favorite iPad app. I recently discovered the Flipboard Currated stream and, wow, it's amazing. I literally spent about 3 hours one day just going through the amazing stuff their staff members posted.
What's the flipboard curated stream? The one called Flipboard Picks?

chatt

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2011
there are a lot of apps i enjoyed playing with and there's one app which is a storybook its called "ASHLAD AND HIS GOOD HELPERS".it is one of the interactive storybooks i have encountered. the nice thing about this is that you can download it in your iPad it is really good for children. it has this features of good graphics and music. you will really enjoy reading it like i do.:)
Alternate Cover_1.jpg

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
I have two favorites that I use every single day:

1) Pulse Newsreader - To keep track of the websites I follow

2) iTV Shows HD - To keep track of the TV shows I follow